Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Edgertronic camera models
- SC2X high speed camera 2,252 frames/sec at 1080P resolution
- SC2+ high speed camera 5,134 frames/sec at 720P resolution
- SC2 high speed camera 3,350 frames/sec at 720P resolution
- SC1 high speed camera 882 frames/sec at 720P resolution
The frame rates quoted above are using overclock C, which produces videos comparable to those taken with overclock set to off.
Product family features
- Global Shutter technology allows crisp exposures without rolling shutter jello effect
- Stores captured videos in H.264 format on a removable SD card
- Web-browser based control panel
- Video overlay support for frame number, text, and graphic logo
- Field upgradeable software/firmware
- I/Os: 10/100 Ethernet, 2 USB ports, external trigger, multi-camera genlock
- 12 VDC Power, 2.5/5.5mm locking connector 1.5A SC1, 2.5A SC2/SC2+/SC2X
- Type III Hard Anodize Aluminum enclosure
- Trigger button and 4 status LEDs
- Accepts Nikon F-mount lenses (manual and D series)
- Built in fan
- Size: 111x108x79 mm exclusive of lens
- Weight: ~862 gr exclusive of lens
Specifications of camera models
The following table compares the features of the edgertronic cameras.
Performance test data : Frame rate, resolution and record time
Following are the test results achieved for Max record time with typical Framerate and Resolution settings.
- Monochrome 16GB SC1 camera
- FPGA bits 82
- Overclock B
|Max record time|
|579||1280 x 1024||16.7|
|771||1280 x 768
|822||1280 x 720
|936||1024 x 768
|1000||944 x 752||17.8|
|1470||800 x 600
|2000||640 x 512||19.4|
|2166||640 X 480
|5000||368 x 288||23.3|
|6691||320 x 240
|10000||224 x 176||30.5|
|17864||192 x 112||33.5|
 Measured per ISO 12232.2006 REI Daylight. Software versions 2.2.0 and earlier may display lower, incorrect ISO values.
 Overclock C - While we don't guarantee operation at all overclock settings, we have found that most cameras produce usable videos up to overclock C.
 SC2X the horizontal resolution is always 1920 pixels.
 IR Blocking Filter may be deleted on Monochrome cameras as an extra cost, NCNR (not cancelable, not returnable) factory build option.
 Price excludes options, shipping and applicable taxes.