Software release version 1.0
- 1 Description
- 2 Known defects
- 2.1 201404011023 DDR2 initialization logic incorrect
- 2.2 201401101440 Web browser doesn't have the right aspect ratio when setting the height and width
- 2.3 201312120403 Entering letters in the camera setting crashes camera
- 2.4 201312111624 File timestamp is in GMT
- 2.5 201312111442 Video file metadata has user configured duration not actual video file duration
- 2.6 201312111212 SD card insert not detected after saving to SD card and the card gets full
- 2.7 201312111058 When memory card is full playback and download buttons are inactive
- 2.8 201312021613 Browser forward and back buttons may change camera settings
- 2.9 201311291648 Insert and remove remote trigger causes camera to trigger
- 2.10 201311041114 Playing last recorded video can fail in rare cases
- 2.11 201311101454 CAMAPI does not detect new space on mounted storage device
Build host: contra-lx Built by: tfischer Build date: 20131207181950 Build tag: ssc1 Build hash: f359e74
- Bitstream version 34
- Boot output
The following is the list of known defect in the version 1.0 release.
201404011023 DDR2 initialization logic incorrect
On some cameras, the camera does not boot due to incorrect DDR2 initialization logic. The problem has to due with which batch of DDR2 chips are in the camera.
201401101440 Web browser doesn't have the right aspect ratio when setting the height and width
The Web browser user interface does properly scale the live preview video images for some height and width values. The video is recorded correctly.
201312120403 Entering letters in the camera setting crashes camera
Entering a letter into any of the eight user settings will cause the camera to crash after you leave the settings dialog (issue #183).
201312111624 File timestamp is in GMT
The camera was intentionally designed to use GMT for the timezone when saving video files. Some might consider this a defect (issue #182).
201312111442 Video file metadata has user configured duration not actual video file duration
If you trigger the camera before the pre-trigger buffer is full, the duration reported in the video file metadata is wrong (issue #181).
201312111212 SD card insert not detected after saving to SD card and the card gets full
The file save operation does not shutdown completely, keeping an open file to the SD card that was removed. This causes the camera to not detect when you insert an SD card that has available space. Recover by power cycling the camera (issue #180).
You should be able to play the last saved video when the memory card is full, but the playback and download buttons are inactive (issue #179).
If you browse to another site and then use the browser back button to return to viewing the camera, your camera settings may have changed.
201311291648 Insert and remove remote trigger causes camera to trigger
If you have the camera running and insert or remove your remote trigger device, it will trigger the camera and cause a video file to be created on your storage device.
201311041114 Playing last recorded video can fail in rare cases
The camera will automatically switch which storage device is used when the current storage device fills up and another, non-full, storage device is available. You can not play the video recorded right before the switch occurs.
201311101454 CAMAPI does not detect new space on mounted storage device
CAMPI handles changes in storage status using an interrupt scheme (mdev). If your SD card is full and you telnet into the camera and delete some files, no event occurs, so CAMAPI doesn't detect there is now room and the memory full message is displayed.
Workaround: after deleting the files, remove and reinsert the storage device to create a change in storage status event.